Easy To Learn Tips about How to Make Your Vag Tighter Naturally
Vaginal prolapse is a very common problem that affects many women across the globe. This condition occurs when the pelvic muscles become weak rendering it unable to support the vaginal tissues. What makes vaginal prolapse a challenging condition to manage is the fact that many women are suffering in silence and tend to shy away from seeking vag tightening solutions. If you are seeking ways on how to make your vag tighter, you have just stepped into the right place where you will learn how to make your vag tighter naturally.
The following are easy ways on how to make your vag tighter naturally.
- Aloe Vera extracts for vag tightening
This herbal plant is highly rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, folic acid and choline that helps to tighten virginal muscles. In addition, aloe vera also contains the following minerals;
Besides tightening the vagina, aloe vera also has the following properties;
Easy to follow steps to tighten your vag muscles using aloe vera leaves;
- Squeeze the gel out of the leaves. Alternatively, chop the leaves into small pieces and place in a dish then mix thoroughly and obtain the gel.
- Using the tips of your fingers, apply the gel on the virginal lips
- Repeat this process five to six times a day
The good thing about this plant is that you can use it to lubricate your vagina especially if you experience painful sex due to dryness.
- Kegels exercises
This is a simple workout that you can start doing on a daily basis to strengthen the pelvic muscles. Unlike other methods that require privacy, you can do Kegels exercises anywhere you please without people around you noticing.
How to go about Kegel exercises to make your vag tighter
- Locate the pelvic muscles – In order to locate this muscle, try to imagine you are urinating then restrain yourself. Try this out next time you visit the washroom.
- Now that you have mastered the pelvic muscles, repeat this workout as many times as you want to make your vag tighter.
- Jade Eggs
After doing Kegel exercises for a while, you can make it more intensive by using weights called jade eggs.
Jade eggs come in different sizes, but you will most benefit from these three sizes:
- Large (50mm x30mm) – This is meant for starters looking to strengthen the pelvic muscles after birth.
- Medium (40mm x 25mm) – After using the large jade egg for a while, you can advance to medium size for more strengthening of the vag muscles.
- Small size (30mm x 20mm) – This jade egg is meant for women who have used jade stones for long time and are looking to increase sexual pleasure.
How to use jade eggs to make your vag tighter.
- Thoroughly clean the jade egg using mild soap and warm water to prevent infections
- Ensure your bladder is empty before you start
- Apply a lubricant to the eggs and your vagina. Sesame or coconut oil can be used for lubrication.
- Insert the jade egg.
- Squeeze and release after ten seconds while paying attention to the pelvic muscles and your breathing rhythm
- Hold the plastic loop and slowly pull the egg while at the same time squeezing your pelvic muscles like you are resisting the pull.
- Repeat this three times a day for three months. After seeing improvements to see improvement with your vag muscles, reduce this to once a day.
- Remember to clean the eggs after each use.
- Eating habits about how to make your vag tighter
As the common phrase goes you become what you eat, this is so true for a firm and healthy vagina. Avoid eating high-calorie junk foods as this will not only change your virginal PH levels but also increase fats in your body.
Consider eating the following natural foods to make your vag tighter
- Sweet potatoes – This food is highly rich in vitamin A which is very important in maintaining a healthy virginal and uterine wall.
- Soy bean – Is highly rich in plant estrogen (phytoestrogen) that serve to increase lubrication and also generate new cells
- Gooseberry – This highly rich in vitamin C that helps to make your vag tighter and enhances lubrication
- Yogurt – Eating lots of yogurts will help to increase goodbacteria (probiotic) and also balance vagina PH thereby preventing harmful bacteria from causing vaginal infections.
Loose vaginal muscles are stressful to all women and it affects relationship; however, you can learn how to make your vag tighter and spark your sex life. The best place to start is by eating healthy natural foods and lots of exercises that will strengthen the pelvic muscles.